I added scans of Jennifer on the cover of the December issue of Marie Claire Australia. Check them out in the gallery following the links below.
– Scans From 2015 > Marie Claire (Australia) (December 2015)
Jennifer Lawrence’s new western-themed Vogue shoot is undeniably breathtaking, but it is behind the scenes where the actress truly shines, showing off her wild sense of humor in a new candid clip taken during the desert shoot.
In the short film for Vogue, the 25-year-old Hunger Games star dons ripped jeans and a white T-shirt as she pokes fun at celebrity interviews – and herself. And viewers can’t help but be charmed by Jennifer as she imitates the likes of Britney Spears and Michelle Obama and flirts with a horse handler.
‘I saw a black Cadillac SUV in my driveway so I just assumed I should get in,’ Jennifer jokes while lounging on a bed in a dilapidated motel room in the desert. ‘And now I realize I have made the biggest mistake of my entire life.’
I added one promotional shoot, which Jennifer did with her co-stars.
– Photoshoots From 2015 > Shoot #002 ~ MockingJay Part 2 Promotionals
Lady in white: Jennifer stunned in a floor-length gown as she attended the premiere for her film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 in Beijing, China on Thursday
– Events From 2015 > November 11th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Beijing Premiere
Jennifer arrived at the Madrid premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 2 in a Ralph Lauren Collection gown that featured chiffon tiers, lacy panels, and a plunging neckline. Completing her design with emerald diamond earrings and a matching ring, the actress absolutely seized the spotlight — and she knew it, too. In fact, J Law was feeling her look so much, she politely instructed costar Josh Hutcherson to watch her train when she hit the scene.
– Events From 2015 > November 10th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Madrid Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 10th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Madrid Premiere
Jennifer Lawrence is killing it in the style department for ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ promo tour. The film’s star chose a pale pink Dior dress for her latest appearance that gave her look an icy effect, matching her new white blonde hair.
Jennifer Lawrence, 25, opted for a chic, long-sleeved silk chiffon Dior Haute Couture Dress while posing for pictures in Paris on November 9 during the promo tour for the final The Hunger Games film. JLaw completed her ice queen look with a metallic belt and black lace booties, also from Dior, where she serves as the fashion brand’s face.
– Events From 2015 > November 9th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Paris Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 9th: “The Hunger Games- Mockingjay – Part II” Paris Premiere
Jennifer and part of the Hunger Games cast attended the Tim Palen London Book Launch yesterday. Check out pics in the gallery.
– Events From 2015 > November 6th: Tim Palen London Book Launch
Check out pics of Jennifer at the ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ London Press Conference.
– Events From 2015 > November 6th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ London Press Conference
This is Academy Award winner and noted gender equality advocate Jennifer Lawrence and her Hunger Games costar, Natalie Dormer aka Queen Margaery from Game of Thrones herself. Both stepped out for the London premiere of Mockingjay – Part 2 on Thursday and, in addition to being empowering and talented and all-around badass women, they looked quite nice too. Did you also know that they accidentally kissed? And that it was hilariously Jennifer Lawrence-y? ODE – On Demand Entertainment caught the moment:
Jennifer Lawrence stole the show once again tonight as she risked major wardrobe malfunctions on the red carpet of the The Hunger Games : Mockingjay, Part 2 premiere in London.
And we all know she’s prone to falls – so fingers crossed for J Law. The blonde beauty flashed some serious side boob as she opted for a black and red polka dot dress, with two thick gold chains the only things holding it together. Appearing to go braless for the evening, Jennifer flashed her entire side and slim waist in the gown, with her hair loose and straight.
– Events From 2015 > November 5th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ London Premiere
Showing some love to their German fans, the cast of “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2” converged for the Berlin premiere at Potsdamer Platz Theater on Wednesday (November 4).
Clad in a plunging burgundy gown, Jennifer Lawrence smiled from ear to ear as Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth joked around with the paparazzi.
Furthermore, Donald Sutherland, Stanley Tucci, Willow Shields, Elizabeth Banks, Julianne Moore, Jena Malone and Natalie Dormer got all gussied up for the World Premiere event, ahead of the flick’s November 20th release here in the States.
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Press Conference Q&A
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Photocall
– Events From 2015 > November 3rd: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Press Conference
– Events From 2015 > November 4th: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ Berlin Premiere
I added more from October 31st, Jennifer attended the ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ US Press Conference. Check out pics below.
– Events From 2015 > October 31st: ‘Mockingjay- Part 2’ US Press Conference
Thanks to AliKat, I added tons of HQ pics to the Hand & Footprint Ceremony at TCL Chinese Theatre on October 31, 2015 in Hollywood, California album. 288 new pics were added!! Make sure you check out her site for Gwendoline Christie!
– Events From 2015 > October 31st: Stars From Lionsgate’s ‘The Hunger Games Mockingjay – Part 2’ Hand And Footprint Ceremony
I added scans of Jennifer in the Dutch Beau Monde Magazine, the 7-27th October issue. Enjoy!
– Scans From 2015 > Beau Monde (Netherlands) (7-27 October 2015)